We Are Hiring
5

Had codes saying something wrong with Emissions but turned out to be a failing battery. Very honest business!

5

Excellent service at reasonable prices. Definitely the place to go for service on your European vehicles! Highly Recommend! Outstanding to work with! Jon M.

4

Very friendly and professional, shop and waiting room was very clean and well kept. They called me the first day (I accidentally brought it in a day earlier than scheduled and they still accommodated Me) with a list of recommended repairs that included a fuel pressure sensor and catalytic converter- which they fixed without issue - everything for the agreed upon price. I really wanted this to be my shop for the foreseeable future. Up to this point - excellent. Unfortunately, when I received my vehicle not all of the work was completed after two full (technically three) days. A simple rear brake light issue was not fully fixed and or diagnosed and tested. Again, they say it was, so I have to take their word for it. The end result is that a persistent brake light error remained. In addition, a replacement oil cap that was recommended and installed by them leaked all over the engine. I won’t make assumptions as to how or why that happened. It left me going to a Mercedes’s dealership on a Saturday morning after I noticed an oil burning smell and found a puddle of oil under the vehicle when I arrived home Friday night. I had to borrow a car and buy an actual Mercedes oil cap and gasket from the dealer by VIN that fit securely and did not leak. It also left me completely degreasing my engine bay and garage floor since almost a full quart of oil leaked out. To their credit, they did call me back immediately on Monday morning, offered a tow service and to take care of it all. Since I had already fixed it, that was unnecessary - again to their credit - they also did offer to reimburse me for the cap. Again not worth me driving there to handle. The cause of the leak is assumed by them to be a faulty part-we will never know. They also claimed to have road tested it after the repairs. Again, I have to take their word for it. Unfortunately for me those all add up to too much of a coincidence and chain of errors. Maybe you will have better luck. Mine appears to be an anomaly. The other stellar reviews by loyal customers that convinced me to try them appear genuine and sincere. They did allot right and got 80% of it perfect. As for the other 20% I will not be returning.

5

Close to the house, dependable and using OEM parts.

5

We have been "shopping" for an experienced Mercedes mechanic -- like we had back in Destin FL -- to personally care for our 21-year old "Lit'l Blue" SLK230. We found XTREME! I had a significant list of items for evaluation for potential repairs and it all started with my first contact with Jenn. She was thorough, listened well and willing to tackle what I needed -- turning it all into a specific, precise job order. The results of the evaluation were as requested -- including cost of Parts & Labor to fix the problems which I identified -- AND the identification of 6 other items that Xtreme found which also need attention. Now I am prepared to have Xtreme repair our Lit'l Blue!

5

5

5

5

Car repair are never fun, but coming here makes the task easier. Excellent service. They also help me plan repairs by identifying issues early and prioritize those most important. I will go owhere else!

5